TABE



Last month my sister and I got to travel to Galveston and present at TABE, Texas Association of Bilingual Educators. We got to meet some great fellow educators, learn some new skills and find some great resources!

We also had the privilege of presenting Vocabulary and Reading strategies that work in our classroom. We shared books, resources and technology that has worked for us. One of the resources we we really like using is Comprehension Connections. This is a great tool to help your ELL students transfer metacognition skills. It has some great concrete lessons.



We also shared lots of resources that you can find in my TpT store. Thank you to all who came and joined us. We enjoyed collaborating and learning from fellow bilingual educators.




I even had a precious little girl accompany me to TABE.



No comments

Back to Top